Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Tron-a-Thon






This weekend on Friday and Saturday in Asheville this is a two day festival of good music. The Days are spread out like this

TRON-A-THON - FRIDAY 4/10/2009
Pnuma Trio
Kap10
DJ Ginza
Sci Fi
Freepeoples Frequency
Two Fresh
Par D
Somni Suite
Agobi Project
Darth Brown


TRON-A-THON - SATURDAY 4/11/2009
Future Rock
Elliot Lipp
DJ Rootz
Midnight Ace
DJ Bowie
Random Rabbit
EP3
Mindelixir
Aquarium
Tropa

Both days are filled with quality acts there are also peeps thinking of camping near by, and local hotels look like they are being filled up. I am making a Tron suit of my own for this event and will be posting my efforts here shortly. Tickets are 20 each night with some dope balcony VIP tickets available for $50.

I will post some updates on my outfit later tonight as I will be working on it until the day of the show probably. I am getting the electroluminescent wire delivered hopefully by later today or tomorrow morning. I can't wait!

1 comment: